Make a Difference to a Child and to your Future!
Here at “Our Child Therapy”, we are invested in every therapist’s career journey. We are looking to invest in you and enable you to grow within our organization. We value quality clinicians, professional development, & work life balance!
BCBA Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct descriptive and systematic behavioral assessments, including functional analyses, and provide behavior-analytic interpretations of the results.
- Design and supervise behavior-analytic interventions.
- Effectively develop and implement appropriate assessment and intervention methods for use in unfamiliar situations and for a range of cases.
- Teach others to carry out ethical and effective behavior-analytic interventions based on published research and designs, and deliver instruction in behavior analysis.
- Seek the consultation of more experienced practitioners when necessary.
- Notify The Our Child Therapy LLC office of any issues or concerns related to any case.
- Complete and submit all session notes, progress notes, and treatment plans in a timely manner.
- Make sure that all rendering ABA providers servicing your client collect thorough and accurate data in accordance with Our Child Therapy’s policies.
- Adhere to and support Our Child Therapy’s policies and procedures.
Each BCBA shall supervise the work of ABA Paraprofessionals Registered Behavioral Technicians (RBTs) and others who participate in the rendering of behavior analytic services. This includes direct supervision, updating of treatment plans, and assessment of appropriate data being collected.
- BCBA Certification (Required)
- State Required License (if required by state)
Salary: $75.00 – $90.00 per hour