Make a Difference to a Child and to your Future!
Here at “Our Child Therapy”, we are invested in every therapist’s career journey. We are looking to invest in you and enable you to grow within our organization. We value quality clinicians, professional development, & work life balance!
Registered Behavior Technician Job Description:
The Registered Behavioral Technician will provide clinical skills instruction based upon the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis to children with Autism in the child’s home.
- Provide direct client care in 1:1 and group settings utilizing a combination of intensive teaching and natural environment training arrangements.
- Follow the prescribed behavioral skill acquisition and behavior reduction protocols.
- Collect, record, and summarize data on observable client behavior.
- Effectively communicate with parents and caregivers regarding client progress as instructed by the Board Certified Behavior Analyst.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
- Collaborate with treatment team including client, parents and caregivers, outside professionals, Lead Behavioral Technician, ABA Interns, and co-workers.
- Maintain and acquire technical knowledge by attending required trainings. relationships with clients, co-workers, supervisors, and community members.
RBT Certification (Required)